Find our members' page on Facebook
Welcome to AIKB
The AIKB (Association Intégration Kreiz Breizh) is a non-profit
making Association set-up (in accordance with French law) in 2003 with
the aim of helping ‘newcomers’ to
settle into their new life in Brittany.
Members pay a subscription of €35 per household per year, plus a one off joining fee of 10, and all
members are entitled to vote at the annual general meeting. Members who
contribute to the Association by way of their subscription fee are very
important in supporting the work we do, so every member is valuable.
- The AIKB can translate official letters, make phone calls on
your behalf, and help you fill in your tax form or register your car.
AIKB holds regular conferences from setting up your own business to
inheritance law and lots more in-between.
- The AIKB organises cultural outings to places of interest and
holds cultural conferences which aim to give you an insight into the
French/Breton way of life
- The AIKB arranges regular social events to help you make new
- The AIKB organises French lessons for non-French speakers and
English lessons for non-English speakers
- Spotlight on Brittany is an English Language Community Radio Programme produced by The AIKB.
to find out more about the life & culture of Brittany. We have lots of useful topics for those new and not so new to Brittany. You can also improve your French listening skills with our bi-lingual interviews
All recordings can be downloaded.